At Laughter Yoga Academy, we offer the following training Accredited with Laughter Yoga International:
A fun-filled introduction to the science, practice and application of Laughter Yoga for self, family & friends and other non-professional use.
If you wish to teach Laughter Yoga to paying clients, you may progress to the 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training on completion of this 1-day Basic Learning Course.
Pre-requisites: A willingness to laugh for no reason.
You Will Discover
This inspiring 1-day Basic Laughter Yoga Training will include:
- Differences between the Basic Learning Course and Certified Leader Training.
- Five Reasons Why We Need to Laugh More Today.
- What is laughter yoga? Why is it an ideal delivery system to obtain physical, mental, and emotional benefits?
- Plenty of practice to perfect your laughing!
- Latest laughter exercises to feel healthy and happy.
- The three key reasons will change your attitude toward laughter!
- Why laughter yoga is superior to humor, jokes, and comedy!
- Learn Signature Laughter Yoga Pose for Sustained and Hearty Laughter, that produces rapid physiological changes.
- A variety of new laughter exercises will stimulate your laughter muscles.
- Cultivating the Four Elements of Joy: Singing, Dancing, Playing, and Laughing.
- What is the link between laughter and yoga?
- Learn a basic Yoga Nidra, a powerful relaxation technique that promotes efficiency and well-being.
- Get your body oxygenated with these five breathing-based laughter exercises.
- Genuine vs. Voluntary Laughter and what it means for your health.
- Discover the theory of the mirror neuron to learn more about why laughter is contagious.
- Learn the New Laugh and Dance Party: Integrate Aerobic-Style Dancing with Laughter Exercises learning including the steps to the all-time popular Bollywood laughter yoga dance music.
- Take your laughter muscles to the next level with a variety of new laughter exercises.
- Discover how and why Laughter Yoga can assist with Depression, Anxiety, and Chronic Illnesses Like Cancer, Diabetes and Hypertension.
- Laughter Yoga as a Personal Development Program:
- Develop your self-confidence and communication skills.
- Laughing during challenging times and living life to the fullest.
- Plus of course Lots of Laughter Practice!
- Laugh your way to better health with the 40-Day Laughter Challenge!
€150 for 1 day / 7 hours in-person training. Includes workshop manual and Certificate of Completion from Laughter Yoga Academy..
Yogi Sharon Q.
7 South Mall (4th Floor)
Cork City T12 E72H
t: (021) 234 0220
m: 085 831 3437
Laughter Academy Ireland
Your home of happiness, laughter & positivity for the new millenium!